Thursday, November 03, 2005

Tee Hee Hee

It's about time I poked my nose in here... *Duly pokes nose in*

So, what's been going on today then?

Well, it's been raining, we've done another Podcast - which Mark is desperately trying to claw down from half an hour of rambling to something more respectable - and Dean and I have just had a ten minute chat about Transformers, but I won't go into that.

Phil's been full of the joys of 'Rome' after having watched it last night and Mark's been stressing slightly over the monitor stand he's looking at for Jo. It looks like an instrument of torture to me.

All that aside though, I find myself wondering why there's a piece of red tinsel still stuck on the ceiling from last year. Make that three pieces of red tinsel.

Anyway, that's enough rambling from me. I do enough of it in TFTT. ^.^

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home