Monday, August 21, 2006

New surroundings...

Well, this is strange.

The last time I posted on this blog, I was in the middle of Birmingham, surrounded by entirely different people. As the only full time survivor of Micro Mart from that day (basically, the only one who decided to follow the magazine to its new home), I now find myself in the midst of new people.

So, before I get into the midst of blogging from our new home, I'd like to again thank all the Birmingham Micro Mart team for their work on the magazine. It's odd down here without you all.

Yet a hearty welcome to the new recruits, who are already making their presence firmly felt. Sarah, Tony and now Martin are making their mark already, and it's great to have them on board.

Snakes on a Plane was great, by the way.

Simon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home