Friday, November 04, 2005

Favourite Tunes To Work To

Hullo,

Well, here I was, working away and I felt some time out was required. Time to post on our blog.

I'm listening away to much music while I'm hard at it (work) and it got me thinking - which is the best type of music to listen to whilst working?

For me, it's Lemon Jelly every time. I'm defo at my most productive if that's on in the background. Worst music to have on in background? Radio One. It. Is. Dross.

Oh, and in other news, I BEAT SIMON AT PRO EVO! Let the world rejoice! I'm a confidence player you see - if anyone out there fancies a go though, I'm ready! - and my confidence was knocked badly the other week. Not today though. Simon was visibly shaking as I played him. I worried him, I just know it.

Come to think of it, maybe he was just chilly...

Yeah, that was it. The window next to him was open.

Ah well.

This weekend, I'll be mostly playing on Star Wars Battlefront 2 with my brother. WOO HOO!

Til next week.

Moakle (Mark)

PS Check out the new Podcast online. Feedback is always welcome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home